Math/AP Calculus BC Teacher (Part-Time)
Company: C2 Education
Posted on: January 25, 2023
OverviewWhy choose us Focusing on the core of quality education,
our employees have a passion for learning, devotion to our
students, and the vision that every student can break past their
limits with proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a team of
driven employees who are part of a growing business with an
outstanding tutoring program and opportunities for advancement. C2
Educations services are designed to provide support for all
students. C2 Teachers not only teach academic skills, but also
serve as mentors and coaches, encouraging and guiding students
throughout the school year. ResponsibilitiesWhat you will get from
- Hourly teaching rate of $20 - $25 / hr. depending on
- Paid initial training and ongoing training.
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle- afternoon/evening and
- Excellent PT Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Family Discount Tuition
Program, 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Opportunity to advance into full-time center and corporate
positions How youll perform the role
- Tutor students in small groups (3 students max).
- Tailor C2s proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school
subjects to students needs.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Perform team-based activities as needed. QualificationsWhat we
need from you
- Bachelors Degree or higher is required.
- Ability to teach in-person is required.
- Score at the 95 th percentile on our diagnostic SAT or ACT
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects
- A clear background check.
- No previous teaching experience required but must have strong
passion for Education and students. The information contained
herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the
priorities, skills and abilities required to do the job. C2
Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has operations.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Job LocationsUS-MD-PotomacPosted Date2 months
ago(11/30/2022 12:11 PM)Job ID 2022-7188 of Openings 1Category
Keywords: C2 Education, Potomac , Math/AP Calculus BC Teacher (Part-Time), Education / Teaching , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!