VP, Demand Generation
Posted on: March 22, 2020
Marketing . Potomac, Maryland Description
VP, Demand Generation - Potomac, MD
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a
recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well,
it's an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company
founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home
improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners
renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all
costs until closing. We are completely re-inventing the archaic
home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology
platform to simplify proposals, shorten project timelines and
provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that
encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We
believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful
combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always
outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and
We won't bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If
you're looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and
career development this might be the place for you. If you want to
work with a management team that's been there, done that, doing it
again - this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and
homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Own all demand generation strategy and execution including
online and offline channels.
- Generate a rapidly increasing number of leads and estimates
tied to weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Lead a team of marketing specialists in all facets of demand
generation including email, direct mail, webinars, social media,
lunch and learns and other direct marketing activities.
- Own all aspects of the underlying technology and analytics
including marketing automation system, webinar technology and
analytics platform among others.
- Successfully manage a budget for all demand generation
activities and maintain or improve cost per estimate targets while
also increasing volume.
- Participate in the design of Curbio's website to optimize lead
and estimate flow.
- Manage the design, content implementation and ongoing
maintenance of Curbio's external landing pages and other demand
- Plan, execute and optimize organic and paid search marketing
- Manage a data-driven email marketing and cultivation program
delivering relevant offers to customers, leads and prospects.
- Develop and manage web analytics and reporting of demand
generation KPIs and campaign effectiveness.
- Lead the evaluation of new technologies and digital
- Collaborate with Curbio's Social Media Manager to ensure
consistent branding and user experience across the external web
What we're looking for:
The VP, Demand Generation owns Curbio's online ecosystem and leads
our Web Marketing and Cultivation teams. This position will
successfully develop and execute digital marketing strategies and
drive lead generation for our national sales team and support brand
initiatives through online, email and mobile channels.
We are looking for an experienced and insightful, hands-on leader
who can help us develop our demand generation strategy and digital
marketing program to scale our business. This position will be a
key contributor within Curbio's Marketing team and your role will
be highly visible as well as vital to the organization's growth
- 10+ years of experience with proven success in high volume
demand generation in support of a large in-house direct sales
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field is
required. MBA is preferred.
- Possess process and analytical skills combined with great
instincts for messaging and demand generation ideas.
- Experience managing a demand generation team in a rapidly
growing company with a culture of accountability.
- Core understanding of web analytics, recommending and managing
site changes based on analysis of traffic and campaign
- Knowledge of email marketing and cultivation practices.
- High degree of comfort and passion for online and emerging
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, analysis
and other technology platforms.
- Understand customer profiling and segmentation.
Curbio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or
any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or
applicable local law.
Keywords: Curbio, Potomac , VP, Demand Generation, Executive , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!