Intelligence Analyst SME - NIPF Intelligence Management
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking experienced intelligence
professional for our client's operational requirements on a mission
focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in
the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this
position supports Technical Intelligence Collection Project
Specialist supporting Integrated Missions Activities Division role
as Intelligence Community lead on bistatic technical collection. -
The successful candidate shall:Primary Responsibilities
- Assist MPAC in providing strategic guidance on IC bistatic
collection techniques and integrating bistatic collection to
support IC priority missions.
- Assist in providing recommendations on prioritization, resource
allocation, and capabilities. Assist in identifying risks and
opportunities for existing bistatic capabilities and current/future
R&D bistatic collection techniques.
- Manage bistatic collection portfolio that includes a wide range
of topics and issues that span one or more intelligence
disciplines, to include GEOINT and MASINT. Monitor IC bistatic
collection activities and requirements and make recommendations to
improve IC collaboration.
- Develop, coordinate, edit, and publish a range of products that
may include complex reports, talking points, presentations, budget
justifications and reports, and studies. This may include daily,
periodic, and long-range publications. Research and produce
products that leverage multiple sources of information and may
require working with USG, IC, private sector, and foreign
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for
Intelligence Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address
challenges in mission requirements, technical collection
capabilities, and related research and development programs.
- Work independently supporting goals and objectives and meets
- Completed products should be free of factual and grammatical
errors, formatted to office standards, and prepared for delivery to
a senior executive with minimal editing.
- Delivery of products or meetings on agreed upon timeframe.
- Consistent results that demonstrate familiarity with
intelligence disciplines, specifically MASINT or GEOINT.
- Plan, lead, and complete complex projects in support mission
- Use logic, analysis, synthesis, creativity, judgment, and
systematic approaches to gather, evaluate multiple sources of
information to inform decisions and outcomes.
- Effectively conveys information with and from others in
writing, reading, listening, and verbal actions.
- Accomplish complex and technical assignments/tasks in timely,
professional manner, with little corrective action required.
- Develop innovative approaches to solve problems/issues.
- Convey results using variety of media in communicating and
making presentations appropriate to IC partners, senior ODNI
- Ensure timeliness of documents, strategies, meetings, and
projects against indicated schedules.Basic Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or a
Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience related to the technical
- At least 3 year working with or in the IC.abundancePay
Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00The Leidos
pay range for this job level is a general guideline only -and not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Potomac , Intelligence Analyst SME - NIPF Intelligence Management, Executive , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...