Home Health - Registered Nurse (RN) - $64-67/Hour
Posted on: May 22, 2023
connectRN -is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, -connectRN -helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers.
connectRN -is hiring -Registered Nurses (RN) -who are -looking for
an opportunity to define their own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers, and increase their earning
Pay and Compensation -Per Point PayWeekday RateWeekend
RateCertified Home Health$64.53/pt$67.47/pt
Additional compensation includes: -
- 1.5X Holiday Pay -
- 1.5X Overtime Pay -for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
- Facility Referral Bonus -when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner
- Mileage Reimbursement
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of
clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits.
These include: -
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs -so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs -to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program -where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more!
You Will (Responsibilities) -
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center
to provide patient care.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or
implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders
that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired
outcomes and goals. -
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient. -
- Provide patient episode management per protocol. -
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines,
including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications,
ABN's, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination, etc.
- Educate the patient, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient
- Perform vital signs and patient assessment during visits
You Have (Qualifications) -
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of Maryland or eligible compact state licensure
- At least one year (+ 1) of Certified Home Health experience as
- Current CPR certification.
- Comfortability using technical tools and software/EMR for visit
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Previous experience completing home health OASIS visits -
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Hep B, MMR, Varicella, Flu,
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- A willingness to complete additional training, as assigned
Keywords: connectRN, Potomac , Home Health - Registered Nurse (RN) - $64-67/Hour, Healthcare , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...