Posted on: November 17, 2023
Earn as much as $77 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
in Potomac, Maryland and throughout the D.C. area, with the freedom
to choose the shifts and locations at our many partner facilities
that make the most sense for you. Like all hard-working nurses, you
also have a life outside of scrubs, which is why IntelyCare offers
its nursing professionals the flexibility to handle personal
responsibilities and engage in other interests.
IntelyCare takes work-life balance seriously, but we also provide
the security and support of W2 employment. If you live in this
quiet suburb next to its namesake river, then you'd probably
appreciate some time to gaze out at the Great Falls, go for hikes
at Cabin John Regional Park, or perhaps sit on your back porch and
watch songbirds. If this kind of flexibility appeals to you, read
about the other great benefits we bring to the table.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$77 (25%
higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night,
overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of
your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers'
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which
includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may
be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love
working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is
a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer
any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super
easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the
customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much
easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and
benefits it provides. There's a variety of facilities to choose
from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until
I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work
schedule around my family and my nursing school
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental
- Asking residents about their medical history and current
issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without
sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived.
Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn
more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join
the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Potomac , LPN, Healthcare , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!