Company: Victory Housing, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Looking to fill 7am-3pm shifts and 4pm to 7pm.
The Assistant Cook is responsible for the overall food service
operations in the absence of the Food Service Manager. These
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the preparation
and serving of meals, sanitation of the food service areas,
accurate record keeping, receiving, rotating and inventory of
products, and regulatory compliance.
* Manage overall food and dining services in the absence of the
Food Service Manager.
* Adhere to all menus, recipes, and production systems.
* Communicate and/ or document any information regarding residents
to the appropriate supervisor. Keep required administrative and
food service records.
* Post current, accurate menus, with documented substitutions.
* Experience as a chef/ cook.
* Possesses current Food Services Sanitation Certificate.
* Possess knowledge of nutrition and therapeutic diets.
* Possess the ability to effectively read, write and communicate in
* Ability to read and follow menus.
* Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
* Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in a
resident's best interest.
* Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated with verified third party
vaccination card or medical record
Keywords: Victory Housing, Inc., Potomac , Assistant Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!