Company: Wegmans Food Markets
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Schedule: Part timeAvailability: Morning, afternoon, evening
(includes weekends). Age Requirement: Must be 16 years or
olderLocation: Reston, VAAddress: 11950 Hopper StreetPay: $15.50 -
$16 / hourJob Posting: 09/20/2022Job Posting End: 10/18/2022Job
ID:R0143234We are hiring for positions to start NOW as we plan for
the store opening in early 2023!Before the store opens, our #1
priority is to provide each new employee with the best training
available, so they are ready for opening day! - Timing of
onboarding and training will be reviewed with each candidate as
part of the interview and hiring process.Why Join the Wegmans
- Career Growth opportunities are endless! -Whether you are
interested in just Reston or have a desire to learn more about the
company, we have over 108 different store locations, distribution
centers, corporate offices and more!
- Safety of our employees is top of mind and we are committed to
keeping you safe and healthy while you help to serve our
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE
magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For - list for 25
years in a rowCandidates must be at least 16 years of age to apply.
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You
Get our Best. As a Cashier, you'll provide incredible customer
service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully
bagging items, and accurately completing monetary transactions. You
will efficiently get customers through the check out process while
ensuring they end their shopping trips with a positive experience.
Our cashiers leave a lasting impression and transform first-time
shoppers into loyal Wegmans customers!What will I do?
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye
contact and smiling
- Accurately and efficiently scan customers' grocery items and
complete monetary transactions
- Properly bag items to ensure products arrive at their
destination in the condition they left the store
- Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank
the customer for shopping at WegmansAt Wegmans, we believe that if
we take care of our people, they'll take care of our customers.
That's why, as part of the Wegmans family, you'll have a package of
benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidaysComprehensive benefits*
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program *Certain eligibility requirements must be
satisfiedFor 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the
FORTUNE magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For -.
Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven,
values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment,
high standards and making a difference in the community. Because
with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have
your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do,
Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love-and love what you
Keywords: Wegmans Food Markets, Potomac , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!