TISTA Science and Technology is looking for an experienced
Enterprise Solutions Architect to join our team!
Under limited managerial direction, collaborate with the
Business Unit leadership team, Service Delivery Team and other
subject matter expert staff to provide technical leadership in the
design, development, writing, proof of concept (PoC) development
and Implementation of the Technical Approach for new business and
supporting existing business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead and manage the overall design, development, and writing
of the technical approach/solution for priority proposals. This
person will play key role in branding TISTA as Innovative
· Interpret technical requirements of Federal Government
procurement solicitations (i.e., Request for Proposal (RFPs),
Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI),
· Identify and lead Technical Team(s) with a variety of skill
sets in the development of innovative, advanced, differentiated
solutions in response to customer RFPs and RFIs.
· Develop reusable solution content and branding of
frameworks/methodologies for proposals and presentations,
proof-of-concept (PoC) and Case Studies
· Lead/guide Technology professionals (supporting customer
projects) in the development of complex solutions and new service
offerings. Develop technology solutions focused on improving
efficiency within current projects and develop innovative ideas
supporting organic growth.
· Stay current on industry practices and issues, assessing and
communicating their potential opportunity for the business.
· Support all aspects of the new business development lifecycle
with innovative technical ideas, reviews and discussions.
· Write, edit, and review technical proposal content,
consolidating, rationalizing and incorporating reviewer/technical
expert edits and developing basis of estimate (BOE) to support
· Participate in technical proposal content reviews and make
recommendations for content improvement and/or compliance.
· Business and Technical understanding of Centers for Medicare
and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Veterans Affairs (VA). Prior
experience in these two agencies is preferred.
· TISTA Internal/External Clients – consult, share and seek
· TISTA Partners, VP, Business Unit VP and proposal Director–
share and seek information, consult, provide service.
· TISTA associates – partner, share and seek information.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key
business partners by building personal credibility and trust.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and
problem solving skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint to create, edit, and produce acceptable
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and
verbal & written communication skills.
• Must be able to work and thrive in fast-paced and high-energy
• Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science and 8+ years related
work experience or equivalent combination of education and
experience preferred. Knowledge of government business domain
and/or strong commercial solution implementation is preferred.
Hands-on experience in solution, technical or information
architecture required. Ability to convert business requirements
into logical solution designs.
· Converting proposal requirements into engineering solutions
independently and able to write the solutions in a proposal
· MS Office Suite, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project
· Must have minimum of 8+ years of experience in RFP solutioning
and knowledge of Federal agencies such as CMS, VA, IRS and HHS.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
§ IT certification (in area of expertise), Enterprise
Architecture Certification, Amazon Solution Architect, or TOGAF is
Location: Rockville, MD, Baltimore, MD, Fairfax, VA
Travel as needed, up to 25%.
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level
3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and
professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is
recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing
private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top
Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA
also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and
encourage all to apply!
#thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster
supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Tista is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the
employment process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 968-3420 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.