Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That s why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work
by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also
selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG s
Insider Pro and Computerworld s 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America s Best Employers for
Women and one of America s Best Employers for New Graduates as well
as one of America s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on
any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune
Are you seeking a career at a Fortune 100 company where you work as
part of a dynamic team and get to help people protect what matters
most? As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and
support the Lead Sales Representative in profitable growth through
new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen
and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate
new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting
customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of
business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention
level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns
regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training; 1-3 years of relevant
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and
- Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and
effectively organize work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting sales goals and/or quotas
- Must attain and maintain current state insurance license in
property, casualty and life, accident and health.
Associated topics: casualty, insured, insurer, insurance, insurance
field, insurance sales agent, life insurance, life insurance sales,
medicare, medicare solution
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Potomac , Sales Associate, Other , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!