Who we are:
Lenox Advisors brings together sophisticated solutions in wealth
management and insurance services to high net worth individuals and
their families. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NFP Corp., we
combine the culture of a boutique firm with the stability and
backing of a large corporation to create an environment that's
What you'll be doing:
Provide technical guidance, information and procedural advice on
a variety of complex customer service issues requiring knowledge of
financial products and transactions. Identify, recommend, and
implement conservation approaches to enhance policy retention and
improve persistency. Respond to telephone or electronic
inquiries/service requests of the most complex nature. Process
complex transactions within service standards. Conduct research to
complete the service request. Identify other service opportunities
and assess how to assist the client.
Resolve specialized/complex, high-impact service requests for
multiple divisions/products. May also resolve escalated calls and
complex issues. Provide superior client service by identifying the
client's wants and needs, acting on, and/or delegating items and
following through to completion while keeping all parties informed
throughout the process. May require a life and health license.
This is a jr. level role and does not consist of settling or
collections of bills, but will provide outreach when the bill goes
past due so that payment is made before the policy lapses.
We are offering remote/work-from-home option for this role,
while being able to work EST work hours 8:30-5:30pm.
- Takes a proactive lead on conserving the Relationship Manager's
existing block of business by locating and notifying clients via
phone or email of overdue insurance premiums.
- Tracks all attempts and progress in MOSAIC and keeps the
Relationship Manager and Client Service Associate informed of
- Interacts on a daily basis with clients, Relationship Managers,
Client Service Associates and internal MM departments to ensure
proper and timely execution of client requests.
- Informs clients on various payment options (i.e. credit card,
ACH drafts, MM phone application, MM website) as well as where to
- Facilitates transactions (i.e. credit card, ACH drafts,
duplicate bill requests).
- Researches and follows through on a variety of information
requests and assist with problem resolution.
- Identifies potential new sales opportunities through premium
retention communications with clients.
- Ensures data accuracy in MOSAIC.
- Requires sophisticated client contact research
- Administers address change transactions and updates both MOSAIC
- Relationship building skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment as
well as independently
- Makes decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies
- Ability to efficiently navigate through multiple systems
- Individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Is assertive and wins support from others. Influences and
shapes the decisions of others
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Looks beyond
symptoms to identify causes of problems. Analyzes problems from
different points of view
- Strong competency in dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty,
ability to assimilate information and communicate confidently
- Develops effective working relationships with people within the
department, management, client base
- Meets customer commitments accurately and timely. Ability to
multi-task without jeopardizing attention to detail.
- Become a stakeholder in the future of our organization - making
suggestions that continually improve the way we provide customer
- Takes the Initiative
- Team-oriented; demonstrates a service attitude
- Cares about delivering quality
- Planning & Organizing
- Confident / Assertive
- Take personal ownership for delivery of superior results;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting the needs of
internal and external clients
- College degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 Years of Customer Service Experience
- 1-3 Years of Industry Experience Preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel fluency required
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays,
401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness
programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and
nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the
end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.