Company: Avenel Community Association
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join our team managing a premier community in the DMV!
A successful candidate will be extremely customer service
oriented, flexible with the ability to multi-task, and enjoy
working as part of a dedicated team with daily interactions with
The receptionist/administrative assistant position involves a
variety of administrative duties. These will include but are not
limited to, answering a 4-line telephone system and responding to
customer inquiries, providing support to the team, meeting and
greeting visitors, and other routine administrative tasks such as
filing, processing mail, and photocopying, amongst other general
office duties. Training will be provided to equip candidates with
the specific software skills.
- High school or college diploma
- 2 years of receptionist/administrative experience (or
equivalent customer service-related experience). Real Estate or
Property Management experience is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation, as the office is not
convenient to public transportation.
- Customer service oriented with strong verbal and written
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language
- Good computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and
- Excellent attention to detail
Starting salary range is commensurate with experience, $32,000
Excellent benefits, including paid vacation and sick leave, are
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position is full-time.
Hours of operation are Monday Friday, 8:30 am 5:00 pm.
All interested applicants should forward their salary
requirements, cover letter, and resume.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Avenel Community Association, Potomac , Administrative Assistant, Other , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!