Certified Medication Technician - CMT
Company: Victory Housing, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Willing to sign agreement to work exclusively for Raphael House
during the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Knowledge of electronic medication administration system is an
The Certified Medication Technician is responsible for
administering medications to designated residents in a safe and
organized manner. The responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, assisting with medications, documentation of medication
assistance, and resident care. The Certified Medication Technician
must have strong communication skills and be able to communicate
effectively with the resident, the resident's family and all team
members. She/ he must be able to observe and report changes in the
resident's physical condition or behavior. She /he also carries out
all other duties of a Resident Assistant.
- Administers medications to designated residents.
- Assist all residents with care needs as necessary including
bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with meals, including table set-up, serving, and
clean-up after the meal.
- Answer help bells and take appropriate action.
- Communicate and/ or document any information regarding
residents to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assist in housekeeping and laundry task for the resident.
- Assist in general housekeeping duties for the home.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in a
resident's best interest.
- CNA certificate preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Keywords: Victory Housing, Inc., Potomac , Certified Medication Technician - CMT, Other , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!