Associate, Data Operations (Wealth Management)
Company: National Financial Partners Corp.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Wealthspire Advisors is an independent financial advisor with 13
locations throughout the East Coast, Midwest, and California,
specializing in exceptional service to affluent clients that pairs
tailored portfolios with a personalized financial plan and service
team. With the ultimate goal of simplifying financial lives and
helping clients fulfill their aspirations, our team believes in a
culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability. As a
subsidiary of NFP Corp, we also have access to extensive corporate
resources and business partners that few other independent firms
We are seeking professionals in Wealth Management Data
Administration to collaborate with internal stakeholders on
maintaining clients' financial records and ensuring the integrity
of our Portfolio Management System and related processes. This role
is ideal for someone who thrives in interaction with internal
The Data Operations Associate provides a high level of service
to multiple client service teams and other internal stakeholders
including updating the Portfolio Management System, producing and
distributing reports to clients via our Web portal, reviewing and
maintaining data integrity checks. The Data Operations Associates
actively participates in the continuous improvement of the firm's
standardized processes, collaborates with groups throughout the
firm, and ensures timely and accurate execution of requests.
This position will work remotely to start and then will be
required to work from one of our offices pending our re-opening
What you'll be doing:
- Perform daily maintenance of the Portfolio Management System
(Tamarac Advisor View).
- Process and input updates to financial accounts as requested by
Client Service Teams or other internal stakeholders.
- Monitor automated internal processes and report potential
- Serve as an internal resource for all data related
- Serve as a resource to the Data Operations Team on large scale
data related projects.
- Abide by the firm's standardized processes, with a focus on
increasing efficiencies and accuracy, and leveraging technology to
streamline or automate manual processes.
- Master systems, such as Tamarac Advisor View, CRM, custodian
websites, and other relevant technological resources.
- Provide input on and encourage adoption of new technology
solutions as they become available.
- Escalate issues and requests to appropriate personnel when
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training with a registered
investment advisor, family office, financial services firm, banking
or investment firm, financial planning firm or related business
- Familiarity with Tamarac Advisor View or other Portfolio
Management Systems a plus
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, prioritize
projects and requests, and sustain an extraordinary level of
attention to detail
Keywords: National Financial Partners Corp., Potomac , Associate, Data Operations (Wealth Management), Other , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!