Company: Brandywine Senior Living
Posted on: September 13, 2022
The main responsibility of this position is to answer telephones
and provide a welcoming atmosphere to all visitors to the
community; respond to residents' requests; coordinate services to
residents; and provide any necessary assistance to residents,
families and guests.
- Responds to residents' requests promptly and politely.
- Assists staff in providing and coordinating services to
residents, families and guests, including Brandywine signature
- Assist Business Office Manager with assigned tasks,
recordkeeping, appointments, etc.
- Receives and sends packages of staff and residents.
- Answers incoming calls, forwards and takes accurate messages as
- Monitors entry area for visitors and guests, greets and directs
- Maintains sign-in and out books of residents and guests and
- Sorts and distributes mail to individual mailboxes.
- Handles appointments for residents and family members (Hair
dresser, transportation, etc.).
Education/Training: High School diploma required. Knowledge of
various computer software desired.
Experience: Must possess excellent customer service,
organizational, and problem solving skills. One to three years
experience in customer service position preferred.
Moves intermittently during working hours and subject to frequent
May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family
members, personnel and visitors and must be able to cope with the
mental and emotional stress of the position.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (with or without the aid of
Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity
and ability to work effectively with residents, personnel and
support agencies.Position requires proficient interpersonal and
communication skills; excellent reading, writing and grammar
skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to bend, stoop, sit,
stand, lift, reach, and push or pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Keywords: Brandywine Senior Living, Potomac , Concierge, Other , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!