New Accounts Representative
Company: Mainstreet Bank
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Provides outstanding customer service for all types of customer
inquiries and transactions.
- Operates a teller drawer to serve customers which includes
processing transactions and balancing cash drawer daily.
- Opens and services new accounts.
- Meets and exceeds customer expectations by accurately assessing
needs and providing solutions.
- Complies with all department, bank, and regulatory policies and
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience
with prior banking experience preferred.
- Must possess strong computer skills and the ability to learn
and grasp new technology.
- Be able to learn and understand bank products and
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and customer
- Possesses ability to problem solve andAt MainStreet Bank we
strive to bring talented, team-oriented individuals on staff to
meet and exceed our customers' needs. MainStreet team members enjoy
a friendly working environment, opportunity for personal and
professional growth, generous benefits and access to resources for
improving their well-being.For more information visit our website
at www.mstreetbank.comMainStreet Bank is an equal opportunity
employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made
without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national
origin, color or any other protected class.PI216479613
Keywords: Mainstreet Bank, Potomac , New Accounts Representative, Other , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...