GNA - Potomac MD
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn as much as $39 per hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant
(GNA) in Potomac, Maryland and throughout the D.C. area, with the
freedom to choose the shifts and locations at our many partner
facilities that make the most sense for you. Like all hard-working
nurses, you also have a life outside of scrubs, which is why
IntelyCare offers its nursing professionals the flexibility to
handle personal responsibilities and engage in other interests.
IntelyCare takes work-life balance seriously, but we also provide
the security and support of W2 employment. If you live in this
quiet suburb next to its namesake river, then you'd probably
appreciate some time to gaze out at the Great Falls, go for hikes
at Cabin John Regional Park, or perhaps sit on your back porch and
watch songbirds. If this kind of flexibility appeals to you, read
about the other great benefits we bring to the table.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39
(25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're
- Payment on a weekly - or daily - basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- Free company merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare is built around our hard-working nursing professionals.
Here's your chance to hear what a few of them have to say about
working for us:
"IntelyCare is the best company to work for as a nursing
professional. There are always shifts available in the app, it's
extremely flexible and the rates are great."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the App is very easy to
use, the customer service is amazing, and there's always some type
of bonus that shows appreciation to the providers."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the
customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much
easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back
- Working in a wide range of post-acute facilities in your
- Providing empathetic nursing care to residents based on
approved nursing care plans
- Helping residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) such
as personal hygiene, feeding, and mobility
- Observing residents and monitoring their conditions during your
- Taking, monitoring, and reporting blood pressure, temperature,
respiration, and other vital signs
- Ensuring a clean, sanitized, and hygienic environment
- Communicating with family members and visitors and facilitating
communication between healthcare staff and residents
- Moving residents in wheelchairs and assisting their movements
around a facility
- Providing companionship and comfort to residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Ready For the Work-Life Balance You Deserve?
If you've been searching for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
job that gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, but
also the stability of a W2 position, IntelyCare may be just the
right fit for you. Reach out to us today to see how you can join
the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Potomac , GNA - Potomac MD, Other , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!