Space & Launch Electrical Engineer - P5
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to
fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming,
respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional
growth. Find your future with us. Job Description Boeing Space and
Launch is seeking motivated Top Secret Cleared Electrical Engineers
and Scientists to support emerging Space and Launch
Programs.Positions are in multiple locations and offer relocation
based on candidate eligibility.Some of the jobs we are looking to
fill are:--- Electrical Design and Analysis--- Test and Analysis
--- Power Supply--- Electronics Packaging--- ASIC FPGA Development
and Verification--- Electrical Design System Engineer--- RF
Microwave Engineer--- Electrical Power Systems & Battery/Solar
Array Electrical Design--- Antenna RF & Arrays--- RF Digital
Communications--- Radar Systems--- Electrophysics--- Wire Harness
Electrical Design--- Laser Communications--- Command and
ControlPrimary responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Leads work with customers to develop and document electronic
and electrical system requirements on complex multi-tiered
- Leads analysis and translation of complex requirements into
system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface
- Leads testing and validation work on complex system designs to
assure that operational and functional requirements are met.
- Works with other to develop program test strategies
- Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system
integration and compliance with requirements.
- Conduct program independent reviews and reports results to
- Provides critical support of fielded hardware and software over
the entire product lifecycle.
- Leads research into technology advances for potential
application to company business needs.
- Makes recommendations for technology investments.
- Recognized as a business unit-wide expert in process
development and qualification, physical and functional integration
and installation design and resolving supplier technical
issues.Positions require an active U.S. Security Clearance, for
which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (A U.S.
Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is
considered active) An active U.S. TS or TS/SCI Security Clearance
is required pre-start.Basic Qualification (Required
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Science degree in
engineering, computer science, information systems or other cyber
related degree; ten (10) or more years of directly related
experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Active U.S. TS/SCI Security Clearance is required
- 14+ years of electrical engineering experience. Boeing is a
Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Equal Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors,
military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: BOEING, Potomac , Space & Launch Electrical Engineer - P5, Professions , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!