Sales & Closing Coordinator
Company: TRI Pointe Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
--Are you interested in joining an infectious company culture
where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and
rewarded? A company that is dedicated to insightful design and
superior craftsmanship, the company is setting a new standard in
homebuilding and customer experience. Tri Pointe Homes DC Metro is
looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our
talented group as a Sales & Closing Coordinator for--our
Potomac--location. Position Highlights: Responsible for
administration of the sales purchase agreement and escrow closing
process while ensuring a smooth and timely homebuying experience.--
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales purchase agreement
process and coordination of escrow closing ensuring accuracy and
- Ensure HUD-1 Closing/Settlement Statements are compliant,
accurate and approved prior to close. Confirm accuracy and
timeliness of documentation, including but not limited to purchase
agreements, deposits, and payments.
- Coordinate closing process with internal departments (sales,
accounting, purchasing, design studio, and construction), lenders,
realtors, and title companies, ensuring completeness and timeliness
of status updates for customers in backlog.
- Communicate and schedule the orientation appointments and
closing dates with customers prior to close of escrow, if
applicable. Responsible for accurate final closing figures and
issuing close summaries in a timely manner prior to closing.
- May participate in weekly backlog calls and ensure ensure all
buyers conditions are coming in a timely manner; sending
non-compliance notices and involving sales to reach out to the
buyer if required.
- Manage information and update information in applicable
programs. Ensure routine reports are generated and distributed in a
- On an ongoing bases review and audit homesite files to ensure
completeness and compliance.
- Approve all estimated closing statements, amendments and lender
documentation for closings. Include final surveys, soil treatments,
contracts, certificates of occupancy, keys, and any other required
information. Ensure incentives are allocated correctly. Review and
approve any lender required documentation. Notify appropriate
parties of formal closing.--
- Other duties as assigned Position Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent required; college degree
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a professional, office
- Experience in the home building industry is preferred.
- Notary public preferred
- Computer competency - Proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint), and other general computer applications.
Experience with E-One, SalesForce, or Envision preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, particularly
with numbers and financial data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and members
of other departments.
- Ability to multi-task and be self-directed, staying focused and
on task in a fast-paced environment.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems and performs
work under general supervision We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered
for employment without regard to their race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to
the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant
with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you
require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in
an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: TRI Pointe Group, Inc., Potomac , Sales & Closing Coordinator, Sales , Potomac, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!